We offer an initial one hour fixed fee consultation for £120.00 (£100.00 plus VAT).
If the hour is exceeded please do not worry as you will not be asked to pay anymore.
At our meeting we will do the following:-
- Listen to the facts of your case and consider any documentation provided by you.
- Explain in outline the legal issues that apply in your case.
- Explain how a Court may look at your case.
- Offer an assessment as to what you may expect to happen next.
- Provide you with information about what you need to do to progress your case further.
If you decide after our meeting to go it alone, that’s fine; this is a no obligation meeting.
If you decide to instruct us to do further work we would be happy to help you going forward. We can then discuss with you the possibility of ‘unbundling’ our services and provide you with a quote for undertaking a limited piece of work on your behalf at various stages of the proceedings.
We can offer you a bespoke service and discuss with you which member of our family team is best suited to your individual requirements.
In fixed fee cases, we will always agree with you in advance what work is to be carried out and what the fixed cost will be.
We are aware that getting divorced or separating from a partner can be an expensive process and our aim is to ensure that the legal costs in your case represent money well spent on expert advice, giving you peace of mind.
If you would like to arrange a fixed fee consultation with one of our legal professionals please call us on 029 2047 5100.